This multi-faceted facial mask is bursting with specialty ingredients that improve skin clarity and brighten the overall complexion. This formula has antioxidant properties, reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and prevents future dark spots through inhibiting melanin formation.
Brighten-C Mask is recommended for all skin types for use 1 to 2 times per week.
Key ingredients include:
- L-Ascorbic Acid: antioxidant, brightening
- Nonapeptide-1: prevents melanin synthesis, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Brightenyl®: blocks the melanogenesis process to help control darkening of skin & reduce pigmented spots, helps prevent inflammation & controls skin redness
- Sepiwhite™: patented lightening molecule, more effective than tested reference molecules of hydroquinone, arbutin, kojic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: lightening, safe alternative to Hydroquinone